The Explorer is the perfect fully Dirt Road Cub Camper, and it’s the first model we are offering for hire.
This versatile camper is still light enough to be towed by most medium sized SUV’s and is suitable for both on and dirt-road towing.
*Want to know if you vehicle and tow bar can to this camper? Give us a call on 08 8278 5771
So if you want to head out into less travelled areas, you’ll be able to with the Cub Explorer.
Explorer Hire Camper Features
- Light to tow
- Quick & Easy to Set Up (The Ezy-wind silent winch comes as standard)
- Standard Fridge Box & Slide
- Under-bed Storage
Once you have chosen the right camper for your adventures you can then choose one of our travel packs and add popular options to suit your travelling needs.
Cub Explorer Hire Features
- Over-ride Brakes
- Spare Wheel Wind Up Kit
- Fridge Box Explorer/Traveller (Suits 47 Litre Evakool or 35 Litre Waeco)
- Mains Pressure on Kitchen
- Smev Sink & Glass Lid
- User-Friendly Tap
- 12V Pump (Includes Battery Pack)
- 240v charger
- 240V Inlet
- External 240V Outlet
- Internal 240V Power Point x 2